Below are some interesting stories happening in the world of bitcoin.
As always, if you enjoy these posts and the information we bring together, please like, follow, share, comment, or donate.
- Mesh Networking and Seamless Global Wifi Through Bitcoin – It’s finally coming. As I’ve mentioned before. Bitcoin is only one facet of a larger technology – the decentralized blockchain. And a beautiful possibility for it is mesh networking; the idea that we can create our own internet, a mesh network, covering the planet; where we create internet access in the same way bitcoin works or torrent networks work – through decentralized distribution of the entire thing, the entire internet spread over every device on the planet – enabling access anywhere, and guaranteeing infinite stability with no single point of failure (or place where the government can just turn it off.) This is the beginning of that; decentralized wifi. With the use of seamless bitcoin integration into everyones’ devices we will soon be able to walk around anywhere from wifi node to wifi node, and if we want to connect, we don’t need a membership, or a to put in our credit card, or anything else – we’d just walk into range and our bitcoin backed wifi system would connect us and pay pennies per minute or whatever it might be until we walk on.
- Bitcoin Price Moving Back Up
- Counterparty, Decentralized Financial Exchange; Overstock.com; and More Music with Peertracks
- Peer-2-Peer Music Through the Blockchain – Look at that. File sharing and profit for artists with no need for government force.
- A Bitcoin Expert addressing the Canadian Senate
- The Banksters are scared
- The Blockchain – Providing Safe, Decentralized Storage – even more important in the age of the sexy selfie
17,289 total views, 1 views today